Picture Happy!

So..... I am starting from most recent and descending back to last Saturday...Yeah I know it's been a while since I blogged. So yesterday...Kate decided to flood the kitchen. NO! I didn't think to take the picture until AFTER I stopped her. I don't know how well you can see the water but it was the entire kitchen! Literally!


As you can see the sopping wet towel (her doing) and if you look beyond the chair you can see the water line.

More water lines

If you see the dog bowl she started there. It was definitely filled to the rim. I am not sure but if you look closely you might see the water pooled around the bowl. Forgive my dirty kitchen to begin with. I guess I am not so perfect afterall...LOL

Kate sitting in time out for flooding my kitchen

Following are just some cute pictures of the kids

This is so Natali! tongue out.

Natali again...showing off.

What a pose!

Kate's cuteness!

These photos are from last Saturday it was my Saturday for my "one on one" where I take an hour to an hour and a half and be "alone" to set goals ect...And I had a splitting migraine too so Nathan had a flight club open house over at the Henderson airport he wanted to go too so he took the kids over there. They did face painting, had a jump house for the kids and they all had a blast.

Kate and her butterfly face

Natali getting a unicorn painted on her face

Kate in the bounce house

Natali and Noah bouncin away


Here they are in a plane.

Lov'in every minute




Stay tuned for pictures from Nathan's celebration! He's taking his test to become a pilot as I write this!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!