Nathan's first Cross Country Solo Flight

Just for background information. Cross country means an hour a way or so...not to Europe like I thought. LOL! Solo means no one but him in the plane! Yes! He took these pictures of himself. LOL! He needs two cross country solo's this last Saturday he did his long cross country solo. He first flew to Lake Havasu and then from there flew to Daggett airport (or Barstow, CA) and then he flew home. He of course loved every moment of it! His last cross country solo will be this Saturday morning and he is just going to one airport. He hasn't decided between Hurricane, UT or Mesquite, NV the only stipulation I gave him is he has to be home by 11 a.m. I have plans and he has the kids! He will have an upset wife if he isn't home in time for me to be on time to my friend Melanie's baby shower. I am not really a social person but I love going to my friends baby showers and staying the majority of the time. Okay enough about me and back to Nathan. So here are a few pictures of him and after this next solo he has one more night flight to accomplish with his instructor and maybe one more of just review before his official "test" for his license. He should be holding his license by the end of the month! Congratulations Nathan, I am thrilled for you!


Here he is flying


Yes, again here he is flying


I think he said this was Prim, NV

This is actually before he took off

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!