My Valentine

My Valentine Today!
I thought I would share our first Valentines Day together after we met.
Our first Valentines Day together was actually a bit awkward. From the time we met
in October. I had dumped him, got back together in January and so February came
around and I was still nervous about the whole marriage talk. I needed to take things slow.
With Valentines Day I was nervous because I knew his intentions. So there we went on our date and because my mind was so scatter brained as to what he was thinking I can't even remember where we went or what we did. I am sure it was nice though that is Nathan's style. So we get back to my house and I am thinking Whew! I didn't have to make that eternal decision tonight. When he walks around to my side of the truck to let me out he presents me with a small box. My heart was racing soooo hard I about wanted to crap my pants. I gingerly opened it up to find beautiful diamond earrings. He has got a grin from ear to ear as he says "you thought I was proposing didn't you?" (I think he wanted me to think that to see how I would react) I don't remember quite what I said because I know I didn't admit it at the time that I thought he was going to propose and frankly that wasn't the only time he pulled a stunt like that I can't remember if it was before or after Valentines Day though.
Just for the record when he finally proposed he did it the right way so that I for sure was ready for that BIG question. I will share that another day.