A conversation with Nathan

This morning

Nathan: "Honey, I am not flying this morning"
Ruth: "I guessed I heard you tell Bob on the phone, Why not"
Nathan: (complete silence and sucked into something on the computer) he then gets off
Ruth: "So why aren't you flying this morning"
(I will do my best to reiterate what he said)

Nathan: (with a smirk on his face nonetheless) " "something....visual..."something" "...something chance of ice at 6,000-7,000 feet ....(or something like that)....and winds at ....something or other knots".

Ruth: (stunned silence) "so something about low visibility, there is ice and it's windy?"

So why couldn't he have just said, the clouds are low and I have a chance of ice if I fly low (below the clouds (as he can't fly in or above clouds) and it's windy. All this high tech talk and mumbo jumbo is just to much for a wife of "little brain" especially at 6 a.m.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!