Zeus!


What am I going to do with this dog? I am so frustrated. He has been doing so good lately when we leave him or whatever and then today he has taken his bandage off THREE times! (with me home one of those times might I add) And he wears a cone on his head. I mean really if he is going to get to it this much ANYWAY with a cone on his head! WHY do we have a cone on his head? Life would be so much easier if he could just go in and out the doggy door when he wanted too and I wouldn't worry so much when I do leave about him pooping or peeing on my carpet or trying to desperately get him in his kennel with a huge cone on his head. (which for me is absolutely impossible) . Sigh...this too shall pass. Or will it?
When he does this he is just making the healing process that much longer. I am ready to admit him again. He was so CLOSE yesterday Nathan took him into the Vet and they said that it was great and probably just 3 more days. Well, now after today and looking at his sore. I am seeing 3 more weeks! Can I just remind everyone he had surgery BEFORE Thanksgiving!!!!! And we are STILL dealing with this! Am I allowed to scream now?! Okay...done!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!