Strange request

Oh PLEASE! Everyone who reads this would you just add my dog Zeus to your prayers.

Everything really is okay...now (I think) but will you just pray he will heal quickly.

As you all know he had a growth removed right before Thanksgiving. He ripped the stitches out but it still hasn't been healing although we see little improvement. Well for the last 5 days he has been constantly getting to it and ripping off the bandage. Last night was no different when we went to my in laws for dinner. We came home Nathan re wrapped it and all was well. Well this morning I woke up got the kids ready and just after Natali left the house for school. He was pampering it, licking it and whimpering. I told him to stop and he didn't. (usually he will) so I decided to look at it and it was sooo gross. The bandage had slipped back away from the paw and since it is made with latex it sprung back like a rubber band and basically created a tourniquet (boy I hope I spelt that right) anyway so blood pooled to his paw and it was the size of a tennis ball and looked like it was going to burst. I am sorry for the details. I of course cut that thing off sooo quickly, called my mother in law to watch the kids and rushed him in. It has gone down 1/2 the size by the time we got there. The Vet said it would be fine and that they have seen things like that happen before when the dog just won't leave it alone. He said he would wrap it to even out the pressure in his foot. I was a MESS. He came back to tell me he had cleaned it well and was letting it air dry before wrapping it and I just was honest and asked him if he felt it was better if they kept him. I said, we miss him at home and would love him to be there but my concern was him and that it get better as quickly as possible. So Dr. Azel said he wouldn't mind keeping him at least a few days. So I left him. I feel like such a HORRIBLE owner and although I am doing my best I felt leaving him there AGAIN was the best. We will touch base in three days. Maybe go see him and go from there. WILL THIS EVER END?

So please if you could pray for fast healing I would really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!