Random things

So they were sitting watching something on the computer. Kate didn't have a chair and Noah was putting his arm around her pulling her in. At one point he had her sit on his lap. Makes a Mom's heart happy!


Nathan being silly.

Yes, this is a horrible picture of me, but the fact that Nathan actually caught me in a yawn on camera was priceless. Just before we were going to bed.

Zeus in his cone. Poor guy!

The following pictures are random pictures I found on my camera (someone again got a hold of it) I wonder who...I had to delete some not so great one's. but here are a couple of funny ones
Can you name this cartoon it is one of Natali's favorites


A picture Natali's cousin Haley drew for her and she hung it on her wall above her bed and LOVES it.

Don't ask I have NO clue!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!