Purpose

So there was a purpose and reason behind my previous post but I didn't have time to expound. The spirit really is such a wonderful gift and I have seen so many miracles in my life. I am in awe at the love of our Heavenly Father and our Savior and brother Jesus Christ. I know we all have our different trials we face and this past weekend I just had an eye opening experience that just reminded me what really IS important and that Heavenly Father can and will work miracles in our behalf if only we will listen to the spirit and then obey the promptings. I won't go into much more detail than that, but I just wanted to express my gratitude for all my blessings. They are in abundance.
And they happen in just the little things too. One little thing that happened today in fact. As you all know we have really been struggling with Zeus and his wound/surgery. Well, he ripped off his bandage again today 3 times within a half hour period. I called Nathan in tears of frustration. Between the time I talked to him and the time he came home I just gave up in frustration and decided not to bandage it again. I was sick of fighting him. And then I noticed the wound (was bleeding slightly when he first took off was now crusting on the edges aka scabbing up.) which is what the Dr. has been aiming for. So it dawned on me that maybe air was all he really needed, so when Nathan came home to take him back to the vet and readmit him until it was healed I explained to him I left the bandage off and he before I could finish said, well, maybe that's all it needs. So we decided to hold off and see what happened. Within two hours it has completely scabbed over, he has left it alone as long as the bandage isn't on it and so I finally just removed his cone too. We are all as happy as clams.
The little blessings are wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!