Happy New Year
Well-- 2009 has finally arrived. Here is wishing you all a great year! We enjoyed our night last night with some good friends from our ward. We had a great time feeding our faces and playing games and our children appeared to have a great time too once we got them all calmed down. I feel like such a doofus though and totally spaced taking pictures of the night.
So here is my New Year's goals that are reachable in my opinion, this is so you can all hold me accountable.
- 20 minutes (minimum) in daily gospel study and reflection (disclosure: I may go above and beyond that time each day). (I already started this a month or so ago so this is a goal I want to keep up)
- Focus on using soft but firm discipline with my children.
- Eat healthy & exercise while working toward the goal to lose 15 lbs before getting pregnant
- Make the beds everyday (I know sounds silly but I asked Nathan one thing he would like me as a wife or mother to try and perfect in my "job" (not necessarily for a new years goal though) and he said make the beds. LOL! I am so horrible at that! So this one is because I love ya Nathan! (I guess I better go make the beds now)
- Have a girls night out quarterly