For fun

Okay so I never went to Prom. My high school dances were well...lets just say they were not the highlight of my high school years. I would have loved them to be but, well...it just never happened. Don't say I didn't try with the girls choice dances either. The two times I asked a guy to a dance I got turned down. After the second time I was done with asking. Yeah, I guess it was a sore spot. But nonetheless I had always wanted to go and dress up in the beautiful gowns and prom dresses but it just never happened for me. I still love looking at dresses. I know silly but true. So...I also dream of what it would be like to attend the Academy Awards or the Oscars as some may call it or even going to see the Tony Awards (as I love the stage more than the movies) but I always think...gee what would I wear...so here are some dresses I really love. I of course am looking at sites that are not high fashion designers that and I would want them modest.

This first one I would wear to prom

This one I would wear to the Academy Awards but in the blue, or prom. I don't think that bright of pink would do be justice.

And this red one I would choose to wear to the Tony Awards, or Prom

And these dresses I thought would be awesome if I directed a Midsummer's Night dream and had a huge budget. LOL!

Our radio station here 94.1 use to do a second chance prom. I really wish they'd bring it back. Nathan was going to take me the year I got pregnant with Natali and it was right before her birth so it didn't happen. I don't know that I could justify spending the money on a dress that I would wear once though. So maybe it's best

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!