Aunt Noraleen and Marta's visit

Marta reading to Kate (this is her favorite book) Noraleen and Marta did a TON of reading this weekend. Kate just loves books and really loved that someone else other than Mommy could read them to her. She didn't want me at all this last weekend unless she was hungry or poopy or just got up from her nap.
Kate, Marta, Noraleen, Noah and Natali (silly Natali)

Noraleen told her to smile and she put her hand in her mouth. Are we surprised to see a book in Noraleen hand and Kate on her lap? NOPE!
Noraleen and Noah...Noah loves his Aunt Noraleen.

My sister Noraleen and my very dear friend Marta came into town (respectively known as Aunt Marta around here) Noraleen is my older sister and Marta is a few months younger than myself but our families have been friends for a long time. Back when we were kids, our family and her family lived in the same ward. We then moved to Nebraska and came back to Utah when I was 11. About a year later they showed up in our ward and I remember my parents reaction and were thrilled to hear they had moved into our neighborhood. Marta and I have been friends since. Since Noraleen and I are 15 months apart we have been very close so her friends are my friends, and my friends are her friends. We have no problems with that whatsoever. Well, they were able to take some time off work to come visit and play with the kids. They came Friday afternoon and we had a great time hanging out and shopping and then they watched our children while Nathan and I got a night out! Thanks!!!!!! Saturday we went to the Mall and hung out, did lunch and then that night Nathan took the kids and I got a girls night with my "sisters" (okay Marta isn't my biological sister but I still consider her a sister nonetheless) We had a great time eating pizza at Sammy's and then we hit the strip for a little bit. After walking around we were tired so decided to grab ice cream at Smiths and head home (we had originally planned to go to ice cream) Sunday we attended church and had Nathan's parents and nephews over for dinner with all of us. We then played games after the kids went to bed and Monday morning came too quickly and they were back on the road so they could try and miss the storm. They got home safe.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!