Too much to catch up on

I have been MIA for a while in the blogging aspect of things. Many things I want to blog about but haven't had time. Since before our Thanksgiving trip I have been trying to finish up my final for my class and then came back to a dog with a cone on his head, the kids broken computer a garage project and well, lots of laundry and so on and so forth. So.... I still have yet to update everyone on Kate's birthday, Thanksgiving, Haley's baptism, Zeus's surgery, Zeus's tramatic (on me) recovery and just life in general right now. So in no particular order here we go on updates.


This was just after Haley's baptism and some of the kids striking their poses (left to right and right to left) Megan, Zachary, Noah, Brenden, Hanna, and Carlie

Lunch at Quizno's the fun things you find in the kids meals
ME

Natali

Noah

Nathan

Crazed Natali- she is enjoying the Salt Lake trip just a little TOO much!

Kate wondering WHY her mom is taking a picture in the church (Haley's baptism)

It's all about games with Noah

here he is with his tongue hanging out.

In St. George at an office that Nathan had to stop and do work for. I can't believe they are all looking at the camera at once! How'd that happen

Kate's birthday! It is a butterfly if you can't tell.

Kate excited to unwrap her presents


Thanksgiving dinner at my Sister In Law Cyndie's house

Noah dancing after the baptism

He is just a handsome boy what can I say!

Kate after her birthday just as cute as ever.

Not sure what she was making a face at this was just prior to Haley's baptism beginning.

Noah dancing again
I think she was cold, not sure but I love the picture

Haley and Natali just before Haley's baptism

Haley


All the grandkids at Haley's baptism (or the cousins I should say)

Zeus in his cone...it has been an event...I am not sure I want to expound right now. But the cone doesn't do a bit of good with our dog and he ripped his stitches out and taken his bandage off now um...three times

Well, picture overload, hope you enjoyed. I might get everything else up later.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!