This is NUTS!

I am not use to this weather. I do not like, nor did I like it when I lived where it usually dumps like this, I feel like I am in Utah again, and last time I checked I have not moved. Schools are closed tomorrow (thank goodness, you couldn't get me out in this stuff). The airport is grounded and this is just insane weather for Las Vegas. We don't have snow plows or snow blowers. We don't own shovels or ice scrapers for the cars. (or most of vegas doesn't) we happen too...but...yeah...anyway...just had to share. Usually snow falls and it is gone by morning, not this time!


Noah and Kate in the snow

Natali, Noah and Kate showing off snowballs, except Natali threw hers in the air just as I was snapping the picture.

Kate trying to catch snow on her tongue

Noah and his snowball

Natali was just thrilled

Just for the record I did NOT want them to go out and play in it. I did not want the wet and dirty mess it entails. But when you have three adorable kids begging you how can you resist!

Oh and this picture was at 4:30 p.m. it is now 8:45 p.m. and it is still dumping! It started snowing about 12 p.m.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!