Just had to share this...


So as you can see Natali lost a tooth. She finally let Daddy yank it with dental floss and she got whip cream for doing so and of course the tooth fairy came and left her a buck. WOW! how the price of teeth have gone up. I only got 25 cents for each of my teeth. (not complaining) anyway..so even though her other friends have lost teeth and have loose teeth she is a bit self conscience about it and so today decided to do a poll to see who thought she looked adorable with her lost tooth. (those were my words that I thought she was adorable without her tooth) so anyway I guess she didn't believe me so she decided to ask everyone. (meaning her brother and sister as Daddy isn't home to answer and we all know what his answer will be anyway) so she asks Kate if she thinks she is adorable with her lost tooth. Kate nods her head no. LOL! So Natali gets all excited because she thinks her theory is correct that only Mommy thinks she is adorable and then she asks Noah and his response is this.

"Oh....Natali, I think you are really really really adorable with a lost tooth."

It was the most precious thing I think I have heard come out of his mouth in a long time. Just makes my heart sing!

So Natali's theory is invalid. YES! Mommy wins again!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!