I'm making soup tonight!

I promised the kids if there was enough to make a snowball I would let them play in it after Kate's nap. I was praying it would stop and melt but unfortunately not looking in my favor. Sigh...My carpet is already wet and muddy from when I let them go out in it when it first started. Have I said lately I don't like snow.

This is out my front door. Burr.....I think I might need to go and rescue Nathan to scrape his car off when he gets out of his meeting at 5. We do have a scraper but unfortunately it is in MY car. I do not want to drive in this. I might also tell him he needs to stop and buy a shovel if this keeps up. Yes, we still live in Las Vegas. I know a lot of people are happy with this but really I could do with out it.
So with all this snow I have decided to make soup tonight!
