I saw this on my friend Marie's blog and it sounded fun. I am a sucker for these things. Anyway..I started this a couple of days ago but never posted it for some reason. I thought it was funny so what you do is put your ipod on shuffle or whatever music "contraption" you listen too. I shuffled my list on my blog and used it. LOL! Anyway you put in the names of the songs it shuffles to each of these questions. A couple of mine I just laughed.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"For the First time"
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"You and Me"
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Falling Star"
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"You're still you"
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"I Need Love"
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Like a Prayer"
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Amazed"
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Time of My Life"
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Hello"
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"When I See You Smile"
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Never Ever and Forever"
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"When You Believe"
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"My Heart"
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Because You Love Me" (how ironic, we really did dance to this at our wedding. LOL!)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Forever"
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"That was a River"
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Borderline"
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"You're the Inspiration"
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"The Love of My Life"
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Forever Young"
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"All About loving You"
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"A New Day"
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Breathe Tonight"
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"You Raise Me Up"
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Bad Day"
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"When I look into your eyes"
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Spin"