Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is more fun but I use both

2.Real tree or artificial? Artificial, real is like taking 30-150 bucks and throwing it away. Not worth the hassle or the clean up IMO.

3.When do you put up the tree? Usually November 1 but this year it was just this last weekend

4.When do you take the tree down? Saturday after Christmas

5.Do you like Eggnog? Love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My violin, that I now never play and needs some major fixage.

7. Hardest person to buy for? When we were doing gifts between siblings on Nathan's side Cyndie and Dee were the hardest but now that we no longer do that, I would say my parents believe it or not.

8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes but not exciting or all that. I would really like a new one

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? This year, none. LOL! Just kidding mail...

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um...I really can't remember and even if I did (I know I have got some bad gifts before) but even if I did I wouldn't say...

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Mr. Krueger's Christmas. (did you know my Drama teacher is in that movie?)

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving. I know what a procrastinator. This year I actually started last November but I only bought 3 things before Thanksgiving. LOL!

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Can't say that I have...but it is possible

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Eggnog and pie

16. Lights on the tree? I like either white or colored, Nathan prefers white so that is what it is.

17 .Favorite Christmas song? Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant

18 .Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home! Only if I have too.

19.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? Personally I like the star I grew up with a star, Nathan prefers the angel and so that is what is on there. We need a new one though and I want a star.

21.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open grandparents gifts on Christmas Eve and everything else on Christmas morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? The commercialization

23. Favorite ornament? None, I want new ones! Actually my parents gave us a santa ornament that is nice. The only non bulb on our tree.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner?
As long as it is good food, I don't care.

25. Favorite Christmas drink ? Eggnog

26.What do you want for Christmas this year?

A new temple bag that will allow my dress not to be scrunched
A bike
To be pregnant (although I aiming for that one next Christmas, this year is not going to happen)
A new house (I found the house I want but it isn't going to happen at least anytime soon. Sigh...)

27.What don't you want for Christmas this year? Nothing specifically, I will tell you if I get it.

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? see a broad way production in New York

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!