Christmas in no particular order

My Sister in law Mindi did this with her three girls a few days before Christmas, we have a Christmas Eve dinner (formalish) at my in-laws so on Christmas we tend to go really simple and do breakfast for dinner but when I saw this I thought this would be perfect to do with the kids on Christmas and Nathan makes "killer" pizza so we made a snowman pizza for the kids and let them decorate it and a regular one for us.

Natali, Noah and Kate having the time of their lives. Noah wanted to put bread on it. I talked him out of it.

Natali showing off her loot. She got barbie's and barbie furniture to go in the doll house her cousins handed down to her.

I was completely SHOCKED! I needed this bad I won't even tell you what I went through to make cookies this year. I did it anyway though and enjoyed it but oh how I wish I would have had this just a few weeks early (if you can't see it it is a Kitchen Aide mixer) I did get to use it that night making pizza dough. I am so glad I changed my mind to do pizza, we had fun. I think Nathan loves it just as much as me. (hmmm...)
We do have a mixer similar to the Bosch but the cookie beaters busted about 3 1/2 weeks ago (oh was that a sight) we can purchase bosch beaters that will fit the machine we have and it makes excellent huge loaves of bread but for cakes and cookies it never worked well so this was a wonderful surprise!! Oh plus the kids got me the grater and slicer attachment which I am thrilled about too!

Nathan and his flight bag and he also got a flight organizer and a hand full of movies. Needless to say I got the better deal on presents this year.

Nathan also got a Christmas wish that I couldn't even purchase. We prayed for winds and he finally got his crosswind training the winds had to be between 10-20 mph not less not more before he could train in it and his crosswind training is mandatory before being allowed to solo so because of that he then got to solo for the first time on Wednesday. We went down to see him after he landed and take pictures. He, his instructor and our plane.

I never posted this picture but when it snowed we did make a tiny snowman that is the best you can get out of me. Natali had a great time.

Oh and Zeus finally came home on Christmas Eve we told the vet we wanted him home. We have to take him in every two days though to change his bandage it still is not completely healed sigh...He really did a number on it when he ripped those stitches out. So
Welcome home Zeus!


