Playing Catchup

Okay I have tried to do this and I just totally lost it somewhere in October and tried to make up for it and then did it again. I really want to do this so I have to catch up again. I might just do it monthly but hopefully I can actually do it on the day...If I miss someone it is because I just completely spaced it OR I don't know your birthday. So if you want to be added you will have to give me your birthday. Starting for November

November 9

Photobucket

haley Pictures, Images and Photos

Haley turned 8 and was baptized the day after Thanksgiving. She is our niece and loves our daughter Natali. She has three sisters and her mom is Nathan's sister. She is a wonderful swimmer and loves playing with her Webkinz.


November 13


Animated Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
Red Rose Animated Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
audrey Pictures, Images and Photos
Audrey is my brother's oldest daughter. She is obsessed with High School Muscial because of her Mom (LOL) and she is 7. She is excited to get baptized next year and loves school. She has two younger sisters.

November 20

Photobucket
Brittani Pictures, Images and Photos
church of jesus christ Pictures, Images and Photos

Brittani is my niece. She is my oldest sister's oldest daughter. She is currently serving a mission in Fairfax Canada. She is now 23 and will return from her mission this summer. She attended Snow college before her mission and is just an awesome person! She has 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.

November 21


Photobucket

Ana Pictures, Images and Photos


Ana is my niece. Her mom is my sister. Ana is a talkative bright and smart girl. She just turned 8. She is home schooled and shows in her knowledge of everything. She enjoys the realities of life. She has 1 older brother.

December 1
Happy birthday. Pictures, Images and Photos
Mom!

My mother - in - law is awesome and don't ask me how old she is, really I have no clue. She is full blood German and came to the states on the queen Mary at the age of 3 (I think). She is an avid quilter see her work on her website www.stitchesinditches.com


December 5
Happy Birthday! Pictures, Images and Photos
bryan Pictures, Images and Photos

Bryan is my brother. He has a beautiful wife and 6 children, three grandchildren and loves being with his family. Yeah, I have a hard time wrapping around the idea he is a grandfather too. I can't believe how old my nephews are.

December 6


Photobucket

To my Dad, he is wonderful and caring and has taught me a lot through the years. I must say I have always been a Daddy's girl. I love him a lot and glad he's my Dad. Happy 69th birthday Daddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!