Another one I just am a succor for. This was on Tara's blog

1. embarrassing moment: Oh...let's see I think the most embarrassing and most shameful moment of my life was when I was casting a show at Durango (with the help of the music director) we were both casting this together as it was a musical. And well...I had some pretty impatient students whom one called me and wanted to know if the cast list was up. I told this student no and that I would not post it until the next morning and then this student proceeded to ask me if we had the cast figured out yet. (I said we are 98% sure what the cast is) and this student begged me to disclose to this student what the cast was that we were 98% sure of and I caved and was a softy and told the student, reminding the student that it was only 98% sure. This student promised to keep a sealed lip and wouldn't anything to anyone and so I went ahead and told this particular student. (can we see where this is going...) so needless to say I talked with the music director later that evening and he really felt the lead should be another person (she was a senior and the other student was a junior) and this senior had a very strong range to pull off the part and so did the junior but not quite as much as we would have hoped for that role, however the junior's actual acting audition was stronger. But since this was a musical and acting can be learned AND she was a senior. We both decided to cast the lead with the senior. Well, needless to say the cast list went up the next morning and there was one very embarrassed assistant stage manager ( the student) and an upset junior who thought she had the leading role. Needless to say I had to apologize to the entire cast for being extremely unprofessional! YEAH, embarrassing!!!!!

2 best friends: Well let's see Nathan (duh) and my sister Noraleen ( I have other best friends but it just says two)

3 things you buy regularly: Milk, Eggs and Cheese

4 places you want to go (and might actually really go): New York, Hawaii, Italy, and Salt Lake

5 goals for the upcoming year (that you might actually do): Get my health in order, get pregnant, lose 10 more pounds (I can do this! and will do this unless I have a surprise pregnancy that happens sooner than expected (yeah dreaming there), start writing a book, read then entire Book of Mormon (again))

6 things most people don't know about you: 1. I like green olives 2. I wanted 12 kids (no I am not joking) 3. I saved my brother from drowning in the Ocean when I was 11 (it was a very scary experience) 4. I supposedly helped harbor a fugitive when I was 9ish (my sister snuck a guy into our attic from the juvenile correctional center where we lived, honestly we had NO clue until we got in trouble for it) 5. I lived in Nebraska as a young child 6. My grandmother thought my mother had a root canal when I was born. (my name is Ruth Gunnell) my grandmother didn't hear her right when she called to inform my grandmother of my birth and my chosen name (we were living in two different states and my grandmother wasn't with my Mom at my birth)

7 things you would never say: 1. I want a divorce, 2. I wish I never had kids, 3. I have never had a health problem in my life, 4. I hate my mother, 5. I hate my father, 6. I hate my siblings 7. I want to go skiing

8 things you love about the Christmas season: 1. Christmas music 2. Baking 3. Eating 4. Being with family 5. Shopping (I know I am insane) 6. Giving gifts 7. receiving gifts 8. Watching Mr. Krueger's Christmas

9 things you say to your kids (or loved ones for those not married): 1."I love you", 2."You are gorgeous"(to my girls), 3."You are handsome" (to Noah), 4."Pick up your papers",5. " 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blastoff", 6. "Pick up your toys", 7."It's time for bed", 8. "It's time for breakfast", 9."What do you want for lunch?"

10 things you do a lot: 1. Clean 2. Pick up after the children 3. Take medication 4. Cook 5. Eat 6. Go to the doctors 7. "Dream" 8. Set goals 9. Worry 10. Complain (ughhh...trying to work on that one)

11 things you would rather not live without: 1. my husband 2. my children 3. the gospel 4. food
5. running water 6. toilets/toiletries 7. Soap 8. Toothbrush/toothpaste 9. Cell phone 10. my car
11. Computer/internet


12 people to tag: 1. Jana 2. Mindi 3. Karley 4. Amber 5. Karen 6. Amy 7. Heidi 8. Erika 9. Natali 10. Marie 11. Sarah G. & 12. Sarah H.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!