8 Things about Me


I was tagged by my Sister in law a while ago and never did it. I guess I will now. Lawdy dah..

8 random things about me for your reading pleasure...or whatever....

1. I stress over everything...more than necessary...we were discussing this yesterday in Temple Prep class at church as two sisters who are preparing to enter the temple and are kind of stressing because they want it to be "just" perfect. As it should be. One sister related it to a wedding and for two couples they will be getting sealed so yeah...it's huge. But we tended to dwell on the fact that I am soooo like that. Just ask Nathan he attests to my stressing over things that probably don't need to be stressed over so much. LOL!

2. I was deprived at Thanksgiving in the area of green olives and cranberry (jellied kind) sauce. I LOVE them and HAVE to have them at Thanksgiving. I obsessed so much over it (see #1) that I bought them before leaving for Salt Lake and then stayed in Riverton with Nathan's sister and family but Thanksgiving was in Alpine at his other sister's house and I FORGOT my green olives and cranberry back at my other Sister in laws house. I was so devastated that I ran to the one and only nearest shopping center in Alpine and they had closed at 1 and it was 2. I was soooo sad! I ate the green olives with my Brother in law Kelly that night but it just wasn't the same. I packed home my cranberry sauce and still have yet to find a meal to eat it with. I need it with turkey! I have to go buy a turkey now. Oh well...

3. I love theatre and musical theatre the most. I miss performing, I miss directing, I miss teaching it. You can find me around my house talking to myself (or reciting lines from random plays) or singing. Which drives my children nuts some times. Nonetheless, it is a huge part of me although on a first meeting basis I am quite shy so you would never think it. Hey...Robert Redford is shy too. (something my drama teacher told me and told me not to be ashamed of being shy...I am better now after a mission but yeah...okay....shutting up now

4. Speaking of that I am a "motor mouth" as my Dad once said and he used to call me M&M if you can get past my shyness you will see I can talk your ear off. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Probably a little of both.

5. My favorite number (or lucky number) is 3. I was the cutest at the age of 3. Everything is more asthetically pleasing in 3's. The Godhead consists of three. There is a lot of symbolism in 3. So for some reason I really love the number 3. (But don't let that fool you....I have three kids but I am not stopping at three). I also wanted to be married on the 3rd of a month. Actually to be honest I want to be married on March 3rd. (The third month, third day) but well, can't be too choosy. We got engaged in March so I wasn't about to wait a year to get married. LOL!

6. I am part pig, for those of you who don't know this. I have a pig valve in my heart after having heart surgery in 2007.

7. I love beans, rice and chicken prepared in a variety of ways. I could live off of rice, beans, chicken, tortilla's with tapatio hot sauce and cheese for the rest of my days. Oh...and fresh fruit particularly pineapple, strawberries, watermelon, oranges and grapes to name a few.

8. I absolutely loathe doing laundry. Give me a bucket and a toilet brush and I would much rather clean the bathrooms than load and unload laundry, fold, put away and most of all that dreaded ironing!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!