What do you think is she ready?
I have been struggling with this for some time...so what do ya think is she ready to be potty trained? She has been showing some interest for some time but Natali also showed early signs but she couldn't say potty and neither can Kate so I am concerned she won't be able to tell us if necessary. We trained Natali just a few months after she turned 2 (without knowing how to say potty and not being able to pull down her pants on her own) she did okay for the first month with some accidents and then totally regressed and didn't really train her until she was three I am so afraid that the same thing will happen with Kate.
She will pull down her pants and take off her diaper and this is something Natali never did. So I am debating back and forth. She will be 2 on the 14th of this month. Now when she pulls down her pants and takes off her diaper I don't discourage her. I let her try. But so far nothing. So do I continue just encouraging her or should I just bite the bullet and formally train her. I just caught her doing this this afternoon. (training Cinderella LOL) She even gave her a kiss afterward but I didn't get that on camera. Shucks! But it was oh so cute. (where does she get these ideas. LOL) Vote in my poll on the sidebar. Thanks!
She will pull down her pants and take off her diaper and this is something Natali never did. So I am debating back and forth. She will be 2 on the 14th of this month. Now when she pulls down her pants and takes off her diaper I don't discourage her. I let her try. But so far nothing. So do I continue just encouraging her or should I just bite the bullet and formally train her. I just caught her doing this this afternoon. (training Cinderella LOL) She even gave her a kiss afterward but I didn't get that on camera. Shucks! But it was oh so cute. (where does she get these ideas. LOL) Vote in my poll on the sidebar. Thanks!