Kathryn is 2!

23 months old - Cheerleader for Halloween
Kate is our most independent child, she now refuses to hold Mommy's hand
when walking into a store. Nor will she ride in a cart or stroller willingly. She insists on putting her socks and shoes on without help and is now starting to dress herself. She also insists on undressing herself and does so unfortunately when I am not prepared for it or want it. She is showing signs of wanting to go to the bathroom herself and is insistent when I do change her diaper that she has to lift her butt on her own. She will NOT let me do it. Before long I won't have to worry about that anymore. She loves chicken and rice and loves applesauce and apple juice and chocolate milk (but not together). She also loves grapes and potato chips. LOL! She loves to sing and color and draw and most of all she loves to play in the play kitchen and make Mommy everything under the sun.




Kate's profile at her 20 week ultrasound



