I've got it good!

Do you ever have those moments in your life where you are just overwhelmed with gratitude?

(warning: Ruth getting sappy and emotional) But you know since last year I feel like everything that comes out of my mouth is negative. Poor me attitude. Now I have tried to take my trials with stride and humility but I will admit I haven't been the most positive person to be around (or at least looking back on things from my point of view it appears that way to me)
Nathan actually thinks I have been better than he expected but I know there were days I was really hard to live with.

So I just have to say. I have it good! I have a wonderful husband, 3 beautiful and adorable children, an absolutely amazing and supportive family as well as ward family and great friends. And although sometimes it may not seem I am thankful for what I have, I am!!! I think about it often but I think most of those moments are spent driving in the car or on the toilet or right before falling asleep and I think it rarely finds a "voice" if you know what I mean. So the last few days I just look at my husband and children and am overwhelmed by the reality of it all and realize how lucky I am and I mean LUCKY I am to have Nathan and the children. And I see my children and they are absolutely wonderful, granted there are hair pulling moments but really they are great kids! They make my life full of joy and complete.

So there ya go! Just wanted to put a "voice" to how I feel. I am truly spoiled and blessed despite the challenges and trials.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!