HAPPY!
I saw my new Primary Care Physician today and I am happy. He is very nice, thorough and I absolutely can't complain. I was worried he would want me to see a cardiologist within his "group" but he was very willing to give me a referral to my cardiologist and had no qualms about getting me in for a sleep study. He said it will take about 2 weeks to get authorization done but I figured as much. He had already sent in my referral to Dr. Ivey before I even left his office so that should be fine by the time I see her next month. And while leaving he was putting in the referral for the sleep study,I just have blood work to get done and wallah!
It is amazing how things happen for a reason. I feel really good about everything and I am very happy with how things are turning out. Prayers do get answered!
Oh and I wanted him to be aware of our goal to get pregnant again and he was extremely supportive. Chi Ching!


