Airshow

We went to the air show today and we had a great time. We went last year and we had fun and wonder how I made it through last year just after having heart surgery but last year we didnt' wait for 45 minutes in line just to get on the bus and it wasn't quite as loud. We took PB&J for lunch with carrot sticks, applesauce and gold fish crackers. We camped out and ate lunch and watched helicopters do barrel rolls, and the Red Bull plane walk across the sky. It was fun. IF any of you know Nathan he has been 33 since he was 11. Well, believe it or not he can be a "kid" in fashion and this is one of those things. It was like watching Nathan on Christmas morning. I am not sure what was more fun watching Nathan and Shane (our friend) oooooh and awww or watch the planes themselves.
One of the planes we saw...if Natali hadnt' been screaming because of the loud planes over head I would have got a picture of Nathan in that plane.
Here we are as you can see by the kids covering their ears we had a loud plane overhead. Kate had earplugs in and wasn't bothered but we hadn't put ear plugs in Noah's ears yet and Natali's earplugs didn't seem to help quite enough

Another plane we saw

Personally this was my favorite plane it was coming in for a landing and this picture doens't do it justice. It was HUGE! And heavy! I mean a heavily armored plane. I think it could have been hit several times before it could do any damage. I have never seen anything like it and was completely in awe by it's size and structure.