ABC's of Me!
I saw this on Karen's blog and I just had to do it!
A- Attached or Single: Lovingly attached. Ask my husband I really can be a leach sometimes.
B- Best friend: Nathan of course!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake!!!!
D- Day of choice: Sunday
E- Essential Items: Soap (including shampoo), clothes/shoes, comb/brush, toilet paper, other sanitary items, ibuprophen and asprin.
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gummy Worms or Godiva Chocolate: Chocolate
H- Hometown: West Jordan Utah I guess (although I lived in Lincoln, NE for the same amount of time.) but since my parents have been in West Jordan longer I will say West Jordan.
I- Indulgences: chips and salsa, orginal pollo bowl from El Pollo Loco, and chocolate
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Natali, Noah, Kathryn
L- Life is incomplete without: The Gospel, Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, and 5 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!!! I love December it is orange season!
P- Phobias or Fears: I have so many...fears of my children injuring themselves seriously, or them choking, someone breaking into the house while Nathan is away, I could go on...
Q- Quotes: "Let us relish life as we live it and find joy in the Journey" - Pres. Monson
R- Reasons to Smile: I have the gospel and a wonderful husband and family
S- Season: Spring, it is so fresh and alive.
T- Tag Friends: Anyone who wants to participate
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am part pig (edited to add clarification...I don't pig out (at least rarely) I was referring to my mitral valve is made of pig. LOL)
V- Very favorite Store: Umm...that's a hard one...Target?
W- Worst Habit: complaining ( a constant work in progress to overcome)
X- X-ray, Ultra-sound or Mammogram: Ultrasounds are way more interesting
Y- Your Favorite Food: In general, rice I don't like it plain but I like it used in several different ways.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer
A- Attached or Single: Lovingly attached. Ask my husband I really can be a leach sometimes.
B- Best friend: Nathan of course!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake!!!!
D- Day of choice: Sunday
E- Essential Items: Soap (including shampoo), clothes/shoes, comb/brush, toilet paper, other sanitary items, ibuprophen and asprin.
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gummy Worms or Godiva Chocolate: Chocolate
H- Hometown: West Jordan Utah I guess (although I lived in Lincoln, NE for the same amount of time.) but since my parents have been in West Jordan longer I will say West Jordan.
I- Indulgences: chips and salsa, orginal pollo bowl from El Pollo Loco, and chocolate
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Natali, Noah, Kathryn
L- Life is incomplete without: The Gospel, Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, and 5 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!!! I love December it is orange season!
P- Phobias or Fears: I have so many...fears of my children injuring themselves seriously, or them choking, someone breaking into the house while Nathan is away, I could go on...
Q- Quotes: "Let us relish life as we live it and find joy in the Journey" - Pres. Monson
R- Reasons to Smile: I have the gospel and a wonderful husband and family
S- Season: Spring, it is so fresh and alive.
T- Tag Friends: Anyone who wants to participate
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am part pig (edited to add clarification...I don't pig out (at least rarely) I was referring to my mitral valve is made of pig. LOL)
V- Very favorite Store: Umm...that's a hard one...Target?
W- Worst Habit: complaining ( a constant work in progress to overcome)
X- X-ray, Ultra-sound or Mammogram: Ultrasounds are way more interesting
Y- Your Favorite Food: In general, rice I don't like it plain but I like it used in several different ways.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer