My favorite things

So I just wanted to do something fun today...here ya go..I just kind of made it up as I went a long so ya know:

My favorite things:

My family of course
The Gospel
LDS Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket
The Color Red

Red Pictures, Images and Photos

Calla Lillies
BW Calla Lilly Pictures, Images and Photos


Brownies
Brownies Pictures, Images and Photos


Red Beans and Rice
red beans & rice Pictures, Images and Photos


El Pollo Loco and especially their original Pollo Bowl with their spicy avocado salsa!
el pollo loco Pictures, Images and Photos


Anything chocolate and peanut butter...WEAKNESS!
I LOVE REEESES Pictures, Images and PhotosReeses Pieces small bag Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite actors are Harrison Ford and Johnny Depp
Harrison Ford Pictures, Images and Photosjohnny depp Pictures, Images and Photos


Favorite Actress: Drew Barrymore
Drew Pictures, Images and Photos

One of my many favorite movies-Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea and the Continuing Story.
anne of green gables Pictures, Images and Photos

I love fresh falling rain. Not only do I love watching it, I love the smell of rain, and I love the comforting sound of the pitter patter of rain. ahhhhh....


Chips and Salsa: another weakness
FAVORITE meal Pictures, Images and Photos

Green Olives: a must have at Thanksgiving dinner
green olives Pictures, Images and Photos


Favorite Animal: Horse - they are strong and fast (for the record I would never want to own one. But I think they are the most beautiful animals)
FRIENDS Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite toy as a child: Rainbow Brite her horse Starlight and the Brites
rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos

I love to sing


I love theatre (acting) comedy and tragedy masks
comedy and tragedy mask Pictures, Images and Photos

I love frog characters...not real frogs per se, but frog thingy's


Name this frog! Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite Beverages: I usually prefer just plain ol' water. But on occasion I could really go for a tall glass of chocolate milk.
water Pictures, Images and Photoschocolate milk Pictures, Images and Photos

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!