I really am in trouble!

Okay...so I know Natali has a crush and all that. But I had no idea the extent of it. She is 5! Should 5 year olds really being writing this about a boy! I am worried about what she is going to be like as a teenager.
So she loves to write and loves to draw. I went to the dollar store the other day looking for something. I didn't find it but I had Noah and Kate with me. Noah found a spider man watch he wanted and Kate found a brush and it being the dollar store decided to spoil my kids a bit after all they were being good. But we were about to go get Natali and didn't want to leave her out so I thought she loves her journal she has but it is trashed she has loved it so much so I decided to get her a new little notebook to write in. Well, today she comes to me and says she is on page 9 and so I was looking through it and it was mostly scribbles and I find this! (I didn't even know she knew how to spell love all by herself.! AKK!



That being said, Nathan shared a story a couple weeks ago. He had taken all three kids out for Daddy time and they stopped at Smith's for a treat. When they came out of the store he said there was a huge monster type truck driving out. With a big diesel engine and hiked up on gigantic tires. He retells the story and said, Natali just ooooohed and awwed. He then asked her if she liked that truck and of course she confirmed that, he then asked her if she liked sports cars or trucks better. She replied I like sports car but definitely trucks more. Then Nathan about fell over laughing we she made this comment....

"Maybe Barry and I can get a truck like that when we grow up!"

WHAT!

Surprised Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

Natali we need to stop talking like this! I have to admit he is a great kid! But common Natali you are 5! Let's stop this talk already you are scaring your Mother!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!