Halloween
Our Trunk or Treat was last Friday and so really I am done. LOL! We are actually going to do it once more on Thursday at Natali's school. I am honestly dreading it! I really am not a social butterfly or rather, I don't like big crowds and I have a really hard time around other people's children at functions such as these so I am not really looking forward to it. AT ALL! Okay enough complaining. Nonetheless my kids are adorable and get so excited about things like this. So it was a struggle with costumes this year for Natali and Noah. Natali was insistent on being a bear. She said she wanted to be a brown bear and I looked for a costume and failed so I bought her a brown shirt, brown pants and was trying to make ears for her. Well, last Tuesday I went to our Exercise "club" with church and were talking to the sisters and Tara and Melanie both said they had Care bear costumes. I thought SWEET! better than the cheesy costume I had been throwing together and Natali just might, and I mean just might go for a Care bear costume. So I asked her about it that night and Melanie had a brown care bear and Tara had a blue one. So Natali took to it and was excited. I asked her if she wanted blue or brown and she said blue so I didn't tell her that it was coming from Barry Bretten's house. And that Wednesday night Tara brought it over while I was at school and I got home and Natali just went on and on and on about how Barry's mom brought it over and I said, yes, it is one of Barry Bretten's costumes. She got all over dramatic and put her arm up to her forehead and said. "ooooooooooooh" and pretended like she passed out. For those of you who don't know she thinks she is going to marry Barry. She even made a comment the other day to Nathan about that. I might have to tell you that story too. 
Natali sulking on the stairs just prior to the Trunk or Treat because Daddy wasn't home yet. (she was a bit anxious to leave.)

Natali sulking on the stairs just prior to the Trunk or Treat because Daddy wasn't home yet. (she was a bit anxious to leave.)

Noah shooting his web as spiderman (I had to teach him that he had no idea, we don't watch spiderman. LOL!)

Kate made the most adorable cheerleader I got this costume last year on clearance after Halloween and Natali has one too but she refused to be a cheerleader with her sister. I had planned this whole theme out for the year. The girls were going to be cheerleaders, Noah a football player, Nathan the coach and I was going to be a referee. But then Natali insisted on being a bear, Nathan was happy with his Wizard costume, Noah didn't want anything we looked at he kept going on and on and on about wanting to be the "crusher" from Super Mario Galaxy (a Wii game) and I couldn't figure out who or what he meant. I played that game so much trying to figure it out and then the day before trunk or treat I finally discovered crusher (a rock ghost dude. With a black mouth and yellow eyes. LOL) If I had worked quickly I could have probably made a lousy costume of it but he decided he just wanted to be spider man again and because of everything falling through I went costumeless again! I would actually LOVE to dress up but I need to start and plan ahead for my costume right NOW for next year. Do you think that will happen? Probably not...Sigh


