When it rains it pours!
So...if you will and can would you please keep my Mom in your thoughts and prayers. She was admitted to the hospital after having a severe migraine that wouldn't go away. She had it for about a week and then got so unbearable she called her Dr. who told her to call 911 as my Dad was out and about and my sister was at work. When they first admitted her they thought she had had a stroke but the scan came back clear and diagnosed her with a severe sinus infection. Well from the time she was admitted to sometime around 2 am she had a stroke. She can speak but her speech is slurred and she has very little movement. She can move her right arm but that is about it. She didn't have much strength before the stroke in the rest of her body to begin with. They also discovered that she has a hole in her heart. They are going to do an less invasive surgery to correct that next week.
She is scared and really wants me there and I feel so bad that I can't be there for her right now. I just try to keep reminding myself that there are beautiful flowers, green grass and rainbows after the storm! When is this going to end?
This song is dedicated to my Mom even though she won't see this. Although I need to hear this message too right now.

