Nothing really new to report

I was scheduled to have a T Wave test done today. He wanted me on the Beta Blocker Toporol for a week before having the test done. I really kept an open mind and tried to focus on making things better. Well, after taking Toporol things started to get worse. But since the medication stated it could take a week to regulate in my system I tried to ignore what I was feeling but did write it down just in case. Yesterday, things were not getting better, only worse, and so I phoned the Dr.'s office. Well, he decided he wanted to meet with me before the test. So when I got there then they tied to pull a fast one on me and just try to get me to do the test before talking to him but I convinced him to at least hear my concerns. He obliged. After telling him all that I had experienced he said I convinced him I needed to come off the Toporol and take the T wave next week off the Toporol. I assured him that if he thought it was best I would do the test today on the Toporol but he said No and still wanted to reschedule it although he flat out said he thought it was all in my head. Some of the symptoms I told him are not new but I haven't experienced them for some time (since just after surgery) I explained that too him and now he suggested I see a neurologist for them....okay....but I had them after surgery so I know that they are heart related unless I have something short circuited in my brain do to heart surgery. So I am again extremely frustrated with the situation. I am feeling a bit torn right now as to what I should do because what I am "feeling" and the blessing Nathan gave me seems to contradict each other a little bit. (in my head) He said that I should listen to the Dr's. He did say plural, so I need to see another Dr. just which one/s. He did say he felt Dr. Baker was one of them although right now I am ready to see someone else. I have issues with the PCP thing (I won't explain) but I have to figure out what to do there. That and he just happened to mention a neurologist. I mean maybe, just maybe, something really is IN my head or wrong in my head. Maybe this is something I need to do although it came across kind of as snide remark from Dr. Baker is what I need to listen too. I don't know. I guess maybe it is really ALL in my head.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!