I am succor for these things!
I am: Ruth
I think: too much
I know: God lives, Jesus Christ is our Savior and that through Him we can return to live with them again
I want: Nathan and the kids to be happy, my dream house, more children
I dislike: beets, Impossible Pie (I won’t describe it) and Pumpkin Pie, I also dislike being told what to do and what is right for myself or my family, I dislike hypocrisy
I miss: being pregnant, my dog Baloo, and my family that live in Salt Lake
I fear: not being able to have any more children, losing my husband or children or them having to experience a debilitating disease or accident
I feel: frustrated with my health
I hear: my kids playing and voices in my head telling me I am wasting valuable time that I could be cleaning.
I smell: bubble bath and shampoo from my kids bath
I crave: to be pregnant again, that my heart would beat normally, chips and salsa, ooey gooey brownies or better than “sex” cake.
I cry: at practically everything. I am such a emotional person!
I usually: pee in the dark
I search: for answers to my health issues, and books and journals about speech for my upcoming midterm.
I wonder: how I will like my new Dr. and some other things.
I regret: giving Nathan such a hard time when we were dating
I love: Nathan, Natali, Noah, Kathryn, my parents, Nathan’s parents, my siblings, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, to teach, to sing, to act, to dance and a whole bunch of other things and people
I care: about my family, friends, my ward family and pretty much everything.
I always: count my blessings (or try to anyway)
I worry: about my husband, my kids, my family in general, not being able to have more kids, about finances
I am not: perfect
I remember: a lot of things too many to name but the carefree nature of being a kid.
I believe: that Heavenly Father loves me
I dance: in my dreams
I sing: every day
I don't always: complain
I argue: over mundane things
I write: in my head and it never makes it to paper
I win: for greatest husband in the world
I lose: weight when I am allowed to actually exercise (cardio)
I wish: that I could get pregnant tomorrow, and move into a bigger house tomorrow
I listen: to music, to the spirit (most of the time), and to my husband and children and anyone else who needs someone to listen
I don't understand: my health
I can usually be found: cleaning my house, playing with my kids, shopping or on the computer
I am scared: of losing loved ones and not having control over my trials
I need: a "properly" functioning heart (it functions just not the way it should. LOL!)
I forget: to dust
I am happy: when I am with my family
I tag: Janalea, Mindi, Natali, and Karen and anyone else who would like to join the fun.