
Kate loves her dog Zeus...here she is kissing him

He loves her too. He lets her abuse him.

Here the kids are playing in their closet with flashlights.

Isn't see a doll! Even if her hat doesn't match the rest of her clothes. She found this hat and just put it on and she was all standing there all chic with her hand in her pocket then I called her name to snap another picture and she started taking it out. Look at those curls.


Here are the two inseparable girls. Natali and her friend Nicole playing dress up.

Who taught this boy how to play with his food? Olives on the fingers at Aunt Michelle's birthday party.

Family night just after the lesson. It was tackle Daddy time. However, I asked them to try and calm down and look at me. this is the best I got. Aren't they adorable.