I've been tagged!

Good Things Come in 3's

3 Joys
-The Gospel
-Being a Wife
-Being a Mom

3 Fears
-Losing my husband or kids
-Not being able to have any more children
-My children/husband being seriously injured

3 Goals
-Renew my teaching license
-Lose the last 7 pounds to my goal (I know not a lot but I have worked hard to get this far)
-Have another baby

3 Current Obsessions
-Reading
-Computer
-Wanting another baby

3 Surprising Facts
-I still don't know how to change a tire (even though I have been taught I have never had hands on and that is the only way I learn)
-Although everyone knows this for the most part I have had heart surgery. (yes, I am too young!)
- I plan to have more kids despite heart surgery. (for some that is pretty surprising)

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!