More about Ruth

20 years ago i :

1. I was 13
2. living in Utah
3. Still making new friends from moving
4. in junior high and being teased non stop from other kids
5. Dealing with adolecence

10 years ago i was:

1. I was 23
2. home from my mission 2 months
3. getting ready to head back to college
4. trying to earn as much money as I could
5. finding out things that happened while I was gone
6. living with my parents but not for long

5 years ago i was:

1.I was 28
2. a new mother to Natali of about 5 months
3. preparing for school to start (I was a drama teacher)
4. savoring every moment with my daughter
5. securing childcare for her
6. living in our new house

3 years ago I was:

1. 30
2. no longer teaching school
3. a mother of 2 now
4. about to celebrate Noah's 1st birthday
5. really struggling with our dog Zeus
6. finally coping better with my post pardum depression after Noah was born

1 year ago I was:

1. I was 32
2. recovering from open heart surgery
3. struggling with heart arrythmias
4. seeing Dr.'s non stop and it was getting tiresome not feeling good and thinking I should be feeling better
5. Learning alot about patience and faith
6. I was a mother of 3

So far this year i have:

1. overcome so many obstacles from heart surgery
2. celebrated my birthday which has my lucky number twice in it so I am determined this is going to be a GREAT year!
3. lost 25 lbs
4. almost been cleared to have another baby by my Dr.'s
5.been getting myself ready to put my first child in Kindergarten
6.getting prepared to return to school and renew my teachers license

♥♥♥

yesterday i:

1. watched my friends kids
2. dusted and vaccumed downstairs
3. made dinner
4. played with the kids in their "pretend" tent trailer while it "pretend" rained
5. touched up my blog
6. picked up my car from the "shop"
♥♥♥

today i:

1. ate breakfast
2. cut the kids hair
3. gave the kids baths
4. played with the kids in their pretend tent trailer again
5. dealt with very onery son and youngest daughter as they screamed and cried at the same time both wanting me to hold them but not the other. Sigh...
6. still haven't got a shower yet.

♥♥♥

tomorrow i:

1. go to church
2. feel the spirit
3. learn something new to apply to my life
4. enjoy the evening with my husband home
5. make a good dinner for once
6.renew my covenants during Sacrament

♥♥♥

in the next year i:

1. plan to finish my two semesters and renew my teaching license
2. plan to get pregnant
3. plan to get my garage organized
4. catch up on scrapbooking
5. lose my last 10 lbs I want to lose (before I get pregnant)
6. be a good Mom & Wife

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!