Natali

Photobucket



1. Favorite color: Purple
2. Favorite food: Pizza with cheese on it (well...yeah duh Natali...by the way...she doesn't eat pizza just the bread sticks)
3. Favorite dessert: vanilla ice cream
4. Favorite snack: Fishies
5. Favorite cereal: Trix
6. Favorite toy: those to play house, my dollies, my kitchen, my dishes
7. Favorite Animal: Ponies!
8. Favorite song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...oh and my favorite church song is Listen, Listen
9. Favorite Restaurant: "you know that one MOM!" Outback!
10. Best Friend: Nicole
11. Other Friends: Lizzy, Livy, Spencer, Barry "oh..you know Mom ALL MY FRIENDS!" (so the others she meant but didn't mention are all but not limited too...Symone, Clark, Phoebe, Nicole McW., Ashlyn, Mylee, Emma (and if I left anyone out I am sorry...she has a TON of friends)
12. Favorite Disney Princess: Cinderella
13. Favorite cartoon character: Kid Fitness
14. Favorite cartoon: Cyber chase
15. Favorite thing to do: Play with friends
16. Favorite smell: flowers
17. Favorite household chore: wash dishes with Mommy
18. How old are you? 5
19. When is your birthday? November? Oh..wait April 9
20. Favorite teacher/s: Sister Neel & Brother Neel, Ms. Knightly, & Sister Petersen - Noah's teacher. (just for the record she also taught Natali in Sunbeams)
21. Favorite thing to do as a family: Sing songs during Family Home Evening
22. Favorite Breakfast: German Pancakes
23. Favorite Lunch: Mac & Cheese
24. Favorite dinner: Knoedel
25. Favorite Computer game: "I don't like games, I like PBS.org"
26. Favorite movie: Happy Feet
27. Favorite letter of the Alphabet: Z
28. Favorite number: 6