Ruth

PhotobucketPhotobucket
1. Favorite color: Red

2. Favorite food: Red Beans and Rice

3. Favorite Dessert: Better than Sex Cake (not really better but good nonetheless)

4. Favorite snack: Salsa and Chips or Tortilla chips and a new dip I discovered thanks to my sister in law Michelle

5. Favorite Cereal: Raisin Nut Bran

6. Favorite toy: Nathan...hee just joking as a kid it was Rainbow Brite and her horse

7. Favorite Animal: Horse although I would never want to own one

8. Favorite Song: I have several but the first that comes to mind is Amazed by Lonestar I recently discovered Break the Silence by John Peter Lewis.

9. Favorite Restaraunt: Gee that is a hard one really since there are so many different types of food/restaurants.

  1. Italian - Ventanos
  2. Mexican - Cyote Cafe
  3. Chinese - none of the above
  4. German - Cafe Heidelberg
  5. American - Claim Jumper

10. Best friend: Nathan (well...duh)

11. Other friends: there are way too many too name so you know who you are!

12. Favorite cartoon character: Oh...I don't know...Smurfette

13. Favorite cartoon: Smurfs

14. Favorite thing to do: be together as a family

15. Favorite smell: Fresh rain and wood fire burning stoves (burning of course) and add that with rain and it is divine.

16. Favorite chore: toss up between kitchen and bathrooms. I know people think I am crazy but that is because they are the most important to me personally. (least favorite chores are ironing and dusting)

17. How old are you? 33

18. When is your birthday? June 27

19. Favorite teacher/s: Ms. Gnata (elementary), Mr. Findlay (middle school orchestra), Mrs. Adams (High School Drama), Laurie Birmingham (College theatre), and Bamilee Adams (church)

20. Favorite thing to do as a family: it is no longer camping. LOL! Umm....shopping...is that strange or what

21. Favorite Breakfast: German Pancakes

22. Favorite lunch: Rice, cheese and chicken tortilla with tapitio hotsauce

23. Favorite dinner: Red Beans and Rice

24. Favorite computer game: Does the Wii Fit count?

25. Favorite movie: Anne of Green Gables (the entire box set)

26. Favorite letter of the alphabet: G

27. Favorite number: 3